Order food delivery for your team or office - right from Slack.
Organizing food for a corporate meeting or weekend working session? With the Caviar Food Bot, you pick from one of our best restaurants, share in your team #SlackChannel, and let Caviar:
- Gather each colleague's order, with full photo menus and space for special instructions.
- Place the order automatically when you select a checkout time - set it and forget it.
- Keep the whole team in the loop on ETA with real-time updates.
- The Caviar Food Bot allows you to place a group order for a particular restaurant, collect everyone's order, and get updates. Visit Caviar to pick your favorite restaurant for your group, office or team.
- Once you've selected the restaurant, click on the Start Group Order icon on the far right, underneath the banner for the restaurant.
- Set your Delivery Day and Time in the first box -- you can schedule orders in advance or order for ASAP.
- Set your Shared Cart Details and Select Confirm.
- Auto Checkout Time: When do you want the cart to automatically check out?
- Spending Limit: If the company account is paying for the meal, how much do you want to cover for each employee?
- Guests can view entire cart: Want people to see what everyone else is ordering? Check this off.
- On the right side of the checkout screen, enter any Restaurant or Delivery instructions.
- Double check your Delivery Details like Address, Contact Info, and Payment Method are correct.
- Employees sometimes accidentally charge their company orders to their personal credit cards. Please verify you're using the correct credit card when ordering on behalf of your company.
- Click Invite on Slack right next to the long link in Shared Cart Details; this will confirm all the information you added. Once you double check the information, click Add to Slack.
- At this point, you'll authorize Caviar Food Bot's access to your team's Slack Channel. You can use an existing Slack Channel or create a new one specifically for your food orders. (You'll have to create a new channel before you authorize)
- This will then share a link to your team members where they can click in, add their items, and confirm their order. We recommend sharing the deadline so they don't miss their chance to order.
- If you've set up Auto-Checkout, it will engage and place your order at the scheduled time.
- Once an order is placed, you'll receive all the updates within Slack for you and the team to watch. That's it!