Caviar’s Referral Program allows you to share your unique Caviar referral link with friends and family to earn a referral credit towards your next order.
Refer Caviar to a Friend
After your first order is completed, you may find your referral link at the top of your order confirmation. Alternatively, the link can be located in your account settings, both online and in the mobile app. Click "Refer Friends" to view your unique referral link.
When you refer a friend to Caviar and they sign up using your unique referral link, they’ll receive a referral credit toward their Caviar order! After they’ve completed their first order, you will receive a referral credit toward your next order. Win-win!
You’ve Been Referred to Caviar
When you sign up for a Caviar account using a friend’s referral link, you will receive a referral credit to apply toward your first order (first two orders if you are in Chicago, Dallas, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Main Line, San Francisco, Marin, East Bay, Seattle and LA service regions). Please note this referral credit will only be available after your friend has placed their first order.
Referral Credit Terms:
- Referral credit only applies to the food cost portion of your order. You are still required to pay the taxes and fees associated with your order. Minimum order applies.
- Referral credit cannot be used in combination with “First Delivery Free” offers.
- Referral credit only apply when a referred customer is new to Caviar. Credit will not be applied if we determine that the referred customer has used our service in the past.
- Referral credit does not apply to Pickup orders; it only applies to Delivery orders.
- Referral credit has no cash value, cannot be transferred, and expires within 30 days.
- These personal referral invitations are just that: personal and non-commercial. That means you can share your invitation link with people you know over email or on your own social media pages, but not on search engines or other paid marketing sites, or referrals to your own accounts.
- Abuse of our Referral Program may result in the deactivation of your account(s) and voiding of all remaining credits. If you believe this was in error, please email our Support Team.
- Referral Program is available for a limited time, and terms are subject to change.